Dogs are the loving creature and many homeowners’ wants to live a happy life with dog pets but you should need to plan your home design carefully.
Dogs mostly enjoy playing in the garden but dogs have a habit of digging in the garden and made a mess that remains uncomfortable for many people. You can’t easily bound the dog from digging the garden but you should surely plan to make your garden dog proof.
Here are some ideas that help people to make their home dog proofs:
Create a Doggie Playground:
- Dogs have a habit of digging in the ground but you can surely bind them by making a garden for them. The good idea is to plan some area for your dogs and they enjoy playing in the garden.
- You should need to train your dogs that it is the special area associated with them, you can also start hiding treats under the dog’s bed as dogs have a great sense of smell. They can only dig for the treat and remaining area of your garden remains secure from your dogs.
- You can also make the dog shelter in the playground and dogs can relax in the body and doesn’t explore other parts of the garden. You should need to provide proper water in the dog house to keep your dog healthy and never made any mistake.
Raised beds in the garden:
- You can also plant in the beds as dogs are less likely to jump the garden beds instead of building the fences around the plants. You can also add the usage of pots in the garden as dogs like to walk in the garden instead of jumping on the pots.
Think properly towards fence:
- You should need to think properly towards the addition of fence in the garden as growing the bush near to the fence will hurt your dog. Dogs are likely to walk near the fence and jump this area and sometimes they want to sleep near the fence.
- You should look for the holes in the fence and gaps that allow a dog to get outside and you need to block these holes to make a secure garden with your dog.
Avoid growing thorny plants:
- If you have a dog in the garden then you should need to remain careful towards the growth of thorny plants as they are harmful to the health of your dogs.
- You should also look properly towards the garden safety and keep your tools in designated area and locked up that remain out of access for the dogs.